Monday 22 January 2018

Surrender to God's will

Teach me to listen to what You say,
As I submit my life and my will;
Let Your Spirit guide me today
I'll know You're my God, as I stay still

Transform me by renewing my mind
Cleanse and purify my heart,
In Your Holy Spirit I find
the real joy that never parts

Take me and mould me,
For am a broken vessel in the Potter's hand
Protect me and shield me,
As you keep me in the palm of Your hand

Give me the grace to lean on You
As I walk in the path You have for me
Give me the strength to continue
To walk in Your grace and be free

You answer, When I call
You love me, Even if I fall
You raise me up, when am humble
You lift me, when I stumble

My mind grows restless
When I cant feel Your presence
Your grace is priceless
that brings me home again

Help me to draw near
to You alone, O Father God
Take away all my fear
And discipline me with your loving rod

No comments:

Post a Comment